Tuesday, October 25, 2011

7

There were 7 wonders of the ancient world, but none compared to you.
7 samurai saved a village, but there was nothing that they could do.
A human heart weighs 7 pounds, but mine has disappeared.
7 stars in the big dipper, too, but I don’t care to see them here.

7 Endless in the Sandman’s world, though even they will someday end.
7 notes in the West’s Major Scale, but music is not my friend.
7th Heaven is where my heart once resided, until you went away
It took 7 to create this world, for me it ended in one day.

7 is God’s number and there are 7 deadly sins
I see 7s to hit the jackpot, but I just can’t seem to win.
My hopes, my dreams, my joys, my loves all seem to disappear
And I just wasn’t strong enough to make it last for 7 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment