Tuesday, February 12, 2013

68

Author's Note: The following was written just after the previous poem "Deer in the Headlights". We were eating really yummy pie and listening to a rap artist who calls himself "Tyga". His lyrics are great (smell the sarcasm). Anyway, I decided to try my hand at writing a really, REALLY innappropriate rap. I think I succeeded.

The following is quite vulgar. Keep in mind that it was written as a sort of joke, so if you don't have a sense of humor, please skip this one. It IS demeaning to women. Though...if Ludacris wanted to flesh it out (ha - flesh it out) that would be super cool. Then again, he could do much better.

*****

You do me
I'll owe you one
Though I need to get going
as soon as you're done
I'm sobering up
You don't look so good
Staring at your face
I'm losing my wood
Hurry up, bitch, and whiten your teeth
It's gettin' pretty late and I'm lookin' to leave
Here's a number; not mine. I don't want you to call
Besides, how you gonna talk if you're suckin' on balls
Don't start lookin' upset, don't you try to hate
It's just the way that I roll, bitch, we call it "68"

No comments:

Post a Comment