Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Just something that made me think

Not a story or anything here. Just thought it was interesting because today I ran a Google Images search on my name (yeah, I'm one of those people). I was in for a pleasant surprise.

When I run a search on my name, I typically use "Warren P Abbott". This time, however, I used just "Warren Abbott". Interestingly enough, my picture was there. Even more interesting was who was pictured next to me.

My Grandfather, also Warren was there, smiling. I can't recall off-hand which of us was higher up on the search listing, nor do I care. I just think it was neat because lately I've felt like I needed something like that.

I'm doing alright, but I could be doing much better. I feel like nothing is right, but that's just the chemical imbalance, I reckon. When I take the time to take stock of what is happening in my life and what I have, I know I'm doing pretty well.

Still, I could do with out some of the thoughts that have been running through my head. I could have done with out a lot of things in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment